- Founded by Andrew & Susie Howard in 1989
- Beechdean are considered the 3rd Largest Ice Cream Manufacturer in the UK
- A privately Owned Farm based business
- Beechdean has been built through Quality and Value with the Highest Product Standards
- Beechdean manufacture a Wide Variety of Ice Cream products including water ice and sorbets
- Extremely High Customer Service Standards
- Two BRC approved Production Sites – Both Grade A
- A NPD, Market Research, Licensed and Marketing Department
- Strong Branded and Licensed Business
“We are very proud of the two state of the art ice cream manufacturing sites that we run. They are very different in their key functions but deliver quality products in a quality environment and are run by great people”
Andrew Howard – Managing Director
Beechdean have 2 factories…
- Both factories are farm based manufacturing sites, Beechdean South has been developed on the family farm.
- Both sites are fully BRC approved (along with many other accreditations).
- Both sites are designed with two principle lines but good flexibility to support the businesses requirements.
- The factories are run by dedicated teams with additional support from the QA and Maintenance departments.
- The manufacturing side of the business has had constant investment to deliver state of the art facilities including a recent state of the art lolly machine purchase.
Beechdean use national distribution companies based in Manchester and Birmingham.
- Day 1 for Day 2 delivery to all major Retailers.
- Stock holding is equivalent to 5 weeks sales.
- Operational EDI systems.
- Close working relationships with our logistics partners.
- Unlimited storage and supply options.